- Minimizes the locking and reinforcement needed to strengthen the door to pass rigorous wind load testing.
- Fewer friction points and less additional weight results in a door that operates better and still yields greater strength than any other available to the self storage industry.
- Meets the requirements of the SBC (Standard Building Code) and ASCE 7 (American Society of Civil Engineers). The ASCE Standard is used in the Florida Building Code and the International Building Code.
- Applicable opening sizes range from 3′ wide through 10′ wide, with the maximum height being 10′.
- Locking device may be located on the curtain or the bottom bar.
- Doors may be installed on steel, concrete, or filled block jambs.
- All door sizes meet the wind load requirements of the interior and exterior zones for 100 mph SBC wind speed and 130 mph exposure B, ASCE 7 wind speed.
- Higher wind load ratings are available for certain sizes and can be determined on an individual basis.
ADD – optional shipping options and latches
Janus International has made these key door features standard. There is no need for expensive options or upgrades.
Learn more or ask questions about our 750 Series door by contacting us or calling us at (770) 562-2850. A member from our team will be in touch with you soon.
Product Brochure – Español
Model 750 - up to 6' opening width
Model 750 - 6' to 10' opening width
Florida Building Code Approvals
Texas Building Code Approvals
Operation and Maintenance Manual