- Pantheon Commercial/Industrial operators use low voltage DC motors, which are more quiet and efficient than standard AC motors.
- The operator can be converted to manual operation with the simple movement of a lever. The door is then operated with minimal effort with an 18:1 chain reduction hoist.
- The operator is controlled by a logic control which offers a soft start-soft stop feature, ensuring that the motors are not subjected to undue stress during starting and stopping sequence. The door will come to rest gently and smoothly, helping to prolong the motor life.
- The logic control has individually controlled opening and closing force adjustments to compensate for small operational imbalances, which ensures that the door is operating at optimal level.
- Connections of external devices are simple and easy to complete with removable plug sockets, which allow the wiring to be done away from the logic controller and then simply plugged into the required position.
- A specifically designed receiver unit and radio transmitter can be connected if required to enable the operator to be controlled by remote control.
- The logic controller has a front panel, which features a simple LED indicator that provides essential status information as well as UP, DOWN, and STOP operation.
- The logic controller has been designed with software and features to ensure that it complies with UL325 standard.
- Increased strength - the internal reduction gear system enables the motor to lift the door easily, which reduces stress and prolongs the motor's life.
Product Brochure- Commercial
Product Brochure- Mini
Installation Guide- Commercial
Installation Guide- Mini