How to create a non-tenant users, including an employee and a vendor.
You can create accounts for vendors, non-tenant users, and employees of the storage facility in the Nokē Smart Entry Web Portal. These users are not included in the property management system (PMS) and therefore have to be created in the NSE system rather than synced over from the PMS.
Creating an Employee Account
You have the option to easily create a new employee account that provides them with access to all entry points within the facility.
To create an employee account,
- From the top-right corner of the Web Portal, click Add User to open the Create New User form.
- Click the Employee option, and then complete the User Info form. (Note: Check the Assign to all facilities in the company box, if applicable. This gives the user access to all facilities.)
- Click a Schedule from the available choices, and then click Create.
- The employee is sent a text with a link to download the app and a verification code.
Creating a Vendor Account
Since vendors only require temporary access to the facility, they can be fully managed from the NSE Web Portal. You could also provide access for your vendors after hours, by creating a custom schedule.
You'll want to create vendor accounts for your maintenance workers and technicians in zones specific to their access needs.
To create a vendor account,
From the top-right corner of the Web Portal, click Add User to open the Create New User form.
- Click the Service/Vendor option, complete the User Info form, and then click Next.
- Select an Expiration Date from the pop-up calendar to limit access to a specified date.
- Click the desired Access Zone(s) from the selections, and then click Create.
- Manage Users
- Manage Service Users
If the Add User tab does not display in your Web Portal, contact an administrator to add that permission to your role type.
For more information, click below:
Click below to view the tutorial(s)How to Add a Non-Tenant Code