How to set and assign facility schedule(s) for specific access to your users.
Note: New users are set to the default schedule automatically. They can be edited from the menus shown.
Depending on how your facility is set up, you can define and assign different sets of scheduled hours that your facility is open to the assigned users/tenants.
To review the access schedules,
- From the Web Portal, navigate to the Hours tab on the left-hand side of your screen.
- From the Hours tab, you see the possible listed hours:
Note: Depending on how your facility is set up, this page might look slightly different for you.
- Default Schedule - Select and set the standard access hours to the facility.
- Office Schedule - Select and set office-hours access to the facility.
- Custom Schedule - Select and set a custom schedule access hours to the facility.
- 24 Hour Schedule - Select and set 24/7 access to the facility.
- Fob Schedule - Select and set the schedule that users with a fob have access to the facility.
To edit/create an access schedule,
- Click the (pencil) icon in the right corner of each schedule to edit the open and close times.
- Click the (people) icon in the right corner to edit the users in this specific schedule.
- A pop-up form lets you view all the users that are currently assigned to this schedule.
- Click the Edit Users button to go to a page where you can assign users to the different available schedules.
One User - Assign Schedule
You can assign schedules from the User Details page.
- Click the Users tab, and then navigate to the user you want to edit.
- From there, click the Settings icon, then navigate to the Schedule tab.
- Select the schedule you want this user to have.
- Click the Save Changes button.
- Manage Facilities
- Manage Users