How to manage Activity Views for quick access.
You can conveniently save your frequently used Activity filters as various views in the Web Portal. This feature allows you to easily access and switch between these customized views.
To do this,
- From the Web Portal, navigate to the Activity page, and then click the Manage Views icon that looks like this:
- Click the + (plus) icon in the top right corner, or click Add Activity View, if this is your first time adding views.
- Next, you will be directed to a form where you can assign a name to this activity filter and choose the filters and selections that you wish to save in this view.
- Once you have entered all the desired information, save the view.
- After creating and saving this view, you can easily access it again by clicking on the same Manage Views icon and selecting Apply View.
To remove an Activity View,
- Navigate to the Activity page, and then click the Manage Views icon that looks like this:
- Click on a saved Activity View, and then click Default View.
You can create multiple Activity Views, which enables you to conveniently access them in the future for efficient facility management and quick viewing of activity.
- View User Activity
If you do not have the correct access, contact an administrator to add permission to your role type.
For more information, click below: