How to delete and remove a Unit Controller from a Unit.
Unlike adding unit controllers, unit controllers can be removed through both the Storage Smart Entry by Nokē Mobile App as well as the Web Portal.
To remove a unit controller from an existing unit via the mobile app,
- Log in to the manager's mobile app and click the Units icon (second from left).
- Locate the unit that you wish to remove the unit controller from by scrolling or using the search function, and then click it.
- From the Entry screen, click Unit Controllers.
- Click on that unit's unit controller.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and click Delete.
To remove a unit controller from an existing unit via the Web Portal,
- Log in to the Web Portal and click on Units.
- Scroll (or search) to find the unit that you want to remove the unit controller.
- Click on that Unit.
- Click on the actual unit controller.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Trash icon.
- Click Delete.
- Manage Locks
If you do not have the correct access, contact an administrator to add that permission to your role type.
For more information, click below: