You can grant user access to multiple facilities.
If your organization has multiple facilities using the Nokē Smart Entry system, you can grant your managers/employees access to a group of these facilities.
To grant employee access to multiple facilities,
- From the Web Portal, click the Users tab, and then click the type or user role you want to view from the User Role menu (e.g., Technician/Installer).
- From the list of available users, click a user to assign to additional facilities.
- From the User form, click the (gear) icon in the top-right corner to edit the user.
- From the Edit User form, click the Facilities tab.
- From the list of available facilities, select the additional facilities to assign to the user, and then click Save Changes.
Note: Facilities that appear greyed out are ones that the user does not have access to. Once a facility icon is colored, it means that the user now has access to that facility.
For more information about multi-facilities, click below:
- Manage Facilities
If the Facilities tab does not display in your Web Portal, contact an administrator to add that permission to your role type.
For more information, click below:Switching to Another Facility