Yes, we've added a new setting that can be enabled to allow facilities to get a notification when a specific user is onsite at your store.
Whether you're running your facility remotely or from an on-site office, a key component for successful operations is knowing who is coming and going at all times. Nokē can help you stay on top of managing your facility by notifying you of specific user traffic when you need to be able to take a closer look at activity.
These are just a few scenarios we think you'll find this new feature useful for:
- New Move-Ins or Transfers: to track whether they need any assistance getting settled in
- Scheduled Move-Outs: monitor their activity or check if their plans may have changed
- Auction Buyers: monitor traffic, policy compliance, confirmation of vacated units
- Tenant Auditing: Follow-up with accounts missing information, signatures or ID's on file
- Maintenance Needs: instead of asking tenant to make a special trip, this will inform you of their visit, to perform maintenance needed at their availability & convenience
- Tenant Monitoring: notification of users onsite who may require additional attention if facility policies are not being adhered to, so management may follow-up
- Scheduled or Unscheduled Maintenance: Track when landscapers, pest control, etc. arrive
These user notifications can be turned on and off as needed. First, the facility will need to have Notifications enabled. This requires a user with an appropriate security level, to edit the following from the web portal:
Settings > Site > Notifications > On
Next, find the specific user that you would like to turn on Notify for.
Users > Search: _____ or select User > Notify > On