Increasing Revenue with Safety, Security and Functionality.
FREE Lunch & Learn - Orange County, CA
We've all heard the saying, "you have to spend money to make money" and this concept couldn't be any truer in the self-storage industry. When owner-operators stop investing in their facilities, they're ultimately leaving money on the table. Continuing to invest in your facility allows you to leverage upgrades over time, increase rental rates and make more money. Today, it’s all about providing the best value, not having the cheapest rates.
Upgrading and/or renovating your facility is essential for attracting new customers, increasing property value, and maximizing NOI. Not only will enhancing your property set you apart from the competition, but it will give you the ability to charge higher rental rates and bring in more revenue.
What you will learn
- Why you should renovate or expand
- Investment areas to consider
- Utilizing unused parking lots and unbuildable land to expand with Relocatable Storage Units
- How Door and Hallway Replacements go far beyond aesthetics
- Maximizing space with Unit Remixes
- Roofing Solutions to consider
- Technology and Security upgrades to enhance the customer experience and minimize manual operations
- How to take advantage of Cost Segregation and Tax Incentives
- and More!
Date & Time
- Wednesday - August 3, 2022
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Courtyard Santa Ana Orange County